Star Wars continues to dominate Fortnite, and now Epic Games has released even more quests for players to complete. The Fortnite Begun the Clone Wars Have Quests, the second set of the Find the Force Quests, are now live.
Like the first round of quests, there are once again 12 tasks for players to complete to earn another Sith Holocron. Each quest also offers Galactic Reputation that will continue to level up both the free and premium Star Wars Battle Pass.
Many of the Begun the Clone Wars Have Quests require players to abuse some type of vehicle or mobility. The rest of the quests require a Lightsaber from Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, or Darth Maul. Check out the best Lightsaber to get here.
Here’s a breakdown of all the Fortnite Begun the Clone Wars Have Quests.
All Fortnite Begun the Clone Wars Have Quests
The 12 new Star Wars quests are as follows:
- Visit Clone Trooper Checkpoints
- Obtain a DC-15 Blaster in different matches
- Force Jump onto or off a grind rail
- Travel distance on grind rails
- Complete or evade Bounties
- Get air time in a vehicle
- Drive distance on a motorcycle
- Use a Force ability against a vehicle
- Knock down a Timber Pine with a Force ability or lightsaber
- Visit different named locations
- Damage enemy players with a DC-15 Blaster or assault rifle
- Use Force abilities against opponents
Although some of the quests have specific locations to visit, like the Clone Trooper Checkpoints, many of the challenges can be completed in Mega City. There are grind rails, cars, and motorcycles scattered around the POI. There are also two Bounty Boards there, so you have a high chance at both completing and evading one.