Fortnite has added new Reality Augments for Chapter 4, Season 2
Fortnite has added seven new Reality Augments for Chapter 4, Season 2, with more on the way. These seven augmented perks, however, were the first seven to be added to the game for the new season, but what are they?
First, you have Dumpster Diving, where you can get loot to spawn nearby when you leave a dumpster. It’ll usually only work when you first leave a hiding spot and then not again for the rest of the match.
Then we have Treasure Hunter, where you can see chests light up that are near you when you first enter a new point of interest. Slap Surplus gives you Slap Juice whenever you open a chest. Then you have Mutations Slide, which gives you medium/rifle ammo for free simply by sliding.
Medium Ammo Amp gives you increased magazine sizes for medium weapons. Then there’s Shotgun Recycle, which will allow users the chance to not use ammo when shooting. Finally, you have Dignified Finish, a perk that helps refresh your Kinetic Blade’s Dash Attack whenever you eliminate someone.
There are nine returning augments from Fortnite Chapter 4, Season 1
The returning augments aren’t great but here’s what made it over from season one.
- Light Fingers: pistols and light ammo guns load faster
- Sniper Surplus: Sniper rifle magazines gain an extra bullet per
- Aerialist: You can deploy your glider when you jump
- Chug Gunner: You receive a free Chug Cannon.
- Jelly Angler: You receive a fishing rod that allows you to only catch Jelly Fish.
- Bloodhound: Enemies appear on screen for a brief time after damaging them with a gun.
- Shadow Striker: (Disabled at the moment) get shadow grenades
- More Parkour: Your energy returns to you the more you jump and hop over things.
- Keymaster: You get two keys to open up chests