Fortnite Week 12 Quests are now live with eight tasks for players to complete to earn extra XP.
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 only has one week left, and therefore fans have a limited amount of time to finish the Battle Pass. Completing the Week 12 Quests will grant players a total of 208,000 XP.
The quests are also a great opportunity to enjoy the current map and meta for one of the last times. New weapons, like a Mythic Drum Shotgun, are set to enter the Battle Royale next week, as well as a possible volcano.
Here’s a breakdown of all the Fortnite Week 12 Quests.
Fortnite Week 12 Quests: Full List
The full list of Fortnite Week 12 Quests and their respective XP rewards is as follows:
- Purchase a weapon from a Vending Machine and a Character: 25,000 XP
- Visit excavation camps: 25,000 XP
- Place seismographs on fault lines: 25,000 XP
- Collect Bar from Cash Registers or Safes: 25,000 XP
- Talk to Characters to receive free items: 25,000 XP
- Eliminate players: 25,000 XP
- Upgrade weapons at Upgrade Benches: 25,000 XP
- Collect Bars in a single match: 33,000 XP
As Chapter 4 Season 2 comes to an end, the last batch of weekly quests now contains hints that a seismic event is coming to the Battle Royale. With rumors of a possible jungle biome coming in the new season, a natural disaster could be the perfect excuse to create a new portion of the map.
After all, fault lines typically indicate an earthquake.
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3 goes live on June 9.