What weapons and items can you find in the newest season of Fortnite?
Fortnite has a history of freshening up things every season. Usually, that includes a host of new weapons and items but sometimes it’s a soft refresher with weapons being unvaulted instead. This season, Fortnite has a bit of both going on.
The game unvaulted several weapons, the Lever Action Shotgun, Rapid Fire SMG, and the Hunter Bolt Action Sniper. They also introduced two new weapons, the EvoChrome Shotgun and Burst Rifles. Both weapons have the same concept, which is that the more you use them the higher the damage output is. They will increase from uncommon all the way to Mythic if you use it long enough.
So what else is in the game?
- Sidearm Pistol
- Prime Shotgun
- Lever Action Shotgun
- Rapid Fire SMG
- Suppressed Submachine Gun
- Ranger Assault Rifle
- Hammer Assault Rifle
- Designated Marksman Rifle (DMR)
- Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper
- Shadow Tracker (Exotic weapon)
- The Dub (Exotic weapon)
- Boom Sniper Rifle (Exotic weapon)
- Firefly Jar
- Harpoon Gun
- Boogie Bomb (technically not a weapon but sounds like one)
- Shockwave Grenade (also technically not a weapon but here it is)
- Chrome containers
A lot of the weapons have also had their damage increased, including snipers which once again can one-shot enemies.
- Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper – damage and headshot multiplier increased
- Hunting Rifle – damage and headshot multiplier increased
- Automatic Sniper Rifle – damage and headshot multiplier increased
- Lever Action Rifle – damage and headshot multiplier increased
- Suppressed Sniper Rifle – damage increased
- Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle – damage increased
- Rail Gun – damage increased
- Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle – damage increased
- Heavy Sniper Rifle – headshot multiplier increased
- Storm Scout Sniper Rifle – headshot multiplier increased
- Boom Sniper Rifle – explosive damage increased
Fortnite gives fans new places to get loads of items and weapons
Fortnite fans can also find a load of loot and weapons in the new Security Vaults on the island. Find them in a variety of locations but make sure you have keys before you go. You’ll need one key for the Low-Security Vault and two keys for the High-Security Vault.