Fortnite has introduced a new LTM on May 16th, John Wick’s Bounty. Hop in and see if you can get the bounty.
It has been weeks of anticipation of the new John Wick LTM, as there were files leaked immediately after the Season 9 drop. We had hints of a brand new John Wick skin, which if you have been playing Fortnite for over a year you may be asking, isn’t there already a John Wick Skin?
Well, that answer isn’t so simple. Yes and no would have to be the answer. For the Season 3 battle pass, the tier 100 skin was titled “Reaper”, which was obviously modeled after the original Keanu Reeves title character.
Importance of the Reaper skin
Around the beginning of season three was when the competitive side of Fortnite began to take shape. Just as soccer skins are considered “sweaty skins” during gameplay, the Reaper skin was the original super sweat. If you came across a reaper skin, you knew that player was likely very skilled, and had been playing the game for a very long time.
Will the Reaper skin fanatics go away now that there will be a new official John Wick skin? Only time will tell.
John Wick Bounty LTM
The bounty is now live, and there are plenty of rewards for completing multiple challenges in the LTM, including the Gold Coin Back Bling, the One Shot Glider, and the Boogeyman Wrap.
- Eliminating a player awards one gold coin for every elimination they have + however many bounty points the target had.
- Top three coin leaders are displayed on a HUD scoreboard (Bounty Leaders).
- Coin leaders have a gold/silver/bronze #1/2/3 icon over their heads
- Coin leaders can be seen on the map/compass when they are nearby and moving or shooting.
- Coin leaders can be seen by everyone on map/compass when they are moving or shooting.
- Coin leaders will have a gold/silver/bronze glow around the map.
Once you cross the last point threshold, you will remain on the map and have the alt Wick skin for the rest of the match – even if losing the point lead.
First to 1000 tokens wins the match.
Check out the official trailer for the mode from Fortnite themselves below
Hop into the game and let us know what you think of the newest LTM mode in the comments below!